WHOLE BEAN COFFEE
We always have our versatile Roasters Choice ($17.00) and Do Good Blends ($20.00, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the West Seattle Food Bank), available at the coffee shop.
A full-bodied blend of Ethiopia, Sumatra and Latin high-grown arabicas. Thick and rich with hints of berry, chocolate and spice, Roaster's Choice blend manages flawless depth of character without a trace of bitterness. Roaster's touches the whole palate and stays clean. Our signature coffee that we use in house for our espresso. If you are new to drinking Lighthouse coffee this is a good starting point.
Decaf ($18.00) is also always available at the coffee shop
All of the fabled Latin flavor of our trademark Lighthouse Blend. If you love the flavor but have had a falling out with the effects, meet an amazing Decaf. A superior coffee, minus the caffeine, and with significantly lower acid than your standard Joe. After selection, the green coffee is pre-soaked in water to expand the beans for caffeine extraction. The beans are then introduced to a solution concentrated with coffee solubles that extract the caffeine without extracting the coffees particular flavor. This Decaf works well with all brewing methods, French Press, Espresso, Drip, etc... Go ahead, have another!
If you would like to try any of Lighthouse Roasters other amazing blends and varietals, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-933-3125 to place your order. Orders are usually available within a few days.
- Lighthouse Blend ($18.00) A fusion of our favorite fresh Latin American coffees. Medium-bodied with light acidity, Lighthouse Blend exposes subtle notes of chocolate and fruit over a super-clean and simple cup.
- Mocca Java ($18.00) This is the world's original coffee blend. The clean berry, fruit, and wine flavors of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe mixed with the deep and earthy developed flavors of dark chocolate from Java make for a fantastic cup of coffee.
- Captain Bert's Breakfast Blend ($18.00) Found at the crossroads of Indonesia and Latin America, Captain Bert's achieves rare fluidity and depth. Ideal for drip or french press.
- Viennese Blend ($18.00) The deep, dark and flavorful blend of two rich, dark roasts -- Full City and French Roast -- Viennese Blend delivers.
- Sumatra Mandheling ($18.00) Herbal, Root Beer, Chocolate. Sumatra Takengon IKA Mandheling Grade 1 is sourced from the Jagong Mill and surrounding family-owned farms located in the Takengon and Atu Lintang coffee region of Aceh province on the island of Sumatra, Indonesia
- Timor ($18.00) Baked Apple, Almond Toffee, Sage, Cocoa Nibs. TIMOR FTO is sourced from family-owned farms organized around the Cooperativa Café Timor (CCT), which has more than 20,000 members who live in the Ainaro, Ermera and Lequisa districts of East Timor. CCT was established in 1994 with the help of the USDA and the NCBA (National Cooperative Business Association) to help small producers market their coffee internationally.
- Natural Ethiopian ($18.00) Sweet, Creamy, Baker's Chocolate, Blueberry. This coffee is sourced from family-owned farms organized around Jemal Temam.
- Kenya ($18.00) Citrus, Orange, Caramel. Located in the Muranga growing region along the Aberdare Mountain range on rich red volcanic soil, the areas surrounding the Gondo factory are ideal for producing some of the finest Kenyan coffee.
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe ($18.00) Berry, Lemon, Wine, Chocolate, Nut. The cup character of Ethiopian coffee is nearly impossible to reproduce anywhere else in the world. Washed Ethiopian coffees sparkle with an array of citrus and tropical fruit flavors, and floral fragrances and aromas.
- French Sumatra ($18.00) The dark caramelized flavor of a French Roast, combined with the deep complex taste of Indonesia. Indulge yourself.
- French Roast ($18.00) Deep, dark and smoky, Lighthouse French Roast has a full-bodied carmelized flavor, but with very little acidity. Darkly roasted from rugged Latin blends.